For the past seven years, I've compiled an annual presentation on interesting topics, lessons learned, and data-informed insights in mobile and Web design at Google's Conversions event in Dublin. This year's video recording is now live.
Despite good intentions, lots of user-centered design isn’t actually user-centered. Learn what drives these gaps and how your organization can align business and customer needs to deliver the kind of user experiences we all want to have online. With data informed insights, “live” redesigns, and more Luke will give you the tools and information you need to for successful user journeys.
All Annual Sessions:
- Conversions@Google 2019 session on our Mind the Gap
- Conversions@Google 2018 session on our Mobile Planet
- Conversions@Google 2017 (November) session on Mobile in The Future
- Conversions@Google 2017 (April) session on Mobile in The Future
- Conversions@Google 2016 session on Obvious Always Wins
- Conversions@Google 2015 session on Screen Time
- Conversions@Google 2014 session on Mobile Design Now
- Conversions@Google 2013 session on One Design for a Multi-Device Web
Big thanks to the Conversions@Google team for making these sessions available to all.