The team at ZURB has published audio from my Product Excellence Principles talk at the ZURB soapbox, where I discussed what defines great products and what organizations can do to deliver product excellence.
- Download the audio: Product Excellence Principles (32MB)
- Listen on the ZURB site: Product Excellence Principles
- Check out pictures from the event: ZURBsoapbox w/ LukeW
There is no single process that will produce great results for every company, but there are tried-and-true principles that can guide teams in the right direction. Through vivid stories, Luke will showcase several of these principles in action, including:
- Thinking "outside in" using customer insights to innovate
- Speaking with "one voice" despite having many stakeholders
- Defining the core essence of the product you're bringing to life
- Building outward from this center point
- Committing to greatness and making the time
- Understanding when to putt and when to drive the ball forward
Thanks to the entire ZURB team for having me out!