In 2005 Functioning Form was graciously welcomed into the 9rules network by CEO Paul Scrivens and CDO Mike Rundle. We also managed to land in the recommendations of several a-list designers.
- “Luke Wroblewski's blog is wealth of excellent design analysis” –Dan Saffer
- “One of the most intelligent bloggers on design of digital systems I have met and read.” –David Heller
Much thanks to 9rules, Dave, Dan, and all Functioning Form readers for all your support and continued interest in 2005. 2006 already promises to be an exciting year as in March, I’ll be speaking at two top-notch digital design events:
- Dogma Free Design – a panel at the South by Southwest Interactive festival in Austin, TX about “working from the perspective of capital D design.”
- The Visual Side of Behavior - a tutorial at the IA Summit in Vancouver, Canada on applying core visual design principles to interface designs.
- The Next Web Experience - a tutorial at the IA Summit in Vancouver, Canada on building systems with flexible information architectures to account for the impact of social behaviors.
Looking forward to seeing you all in the new year!