On Friday, March 13 at 12:00pm, I'll be giving a talk on Product Excellence Principles at the third ZURBsoapbox in Campbell, CA. I originally developed this material for a Yahoo! executive offsite in 2006 so it's exciting to share it more broadly.
There is no single process that will produce great results for every company, but there are tried-and-true principles that can guide teams in the right direction. Through vivid stories, Luke will showcase several of these principles in action, including:
- Thinking "outside in" using customer insights to innovate
- Speaking with "one voice" despite having many stakeholders
- Defining the core essence of the product you're bringing to life
- Building outward from this center point
- Committing to greatness and making the time
- Understanding when to putt and when to drive the ball forward
Hope to see some of you there!