I recently had the pleasure of talking with Jared Spool on the UIE podcast series about designing Designing for Mobile.
- What is the alternative to sitting and planning your mobile strategy?
- Where should teams start to familiarize themselves with mobile?
- Is there an advantage to playing with as many apps as you can to learn about the interaction design?
- What are some things that make good mobile design stand out?
- What is the benefit of desktop operating systems emulating features on touch-based devices?
- How is multi-platform emergence affecting approaches to design?
Tune in to the podcast to hear us discuss these questions and more....